Learn how to make pumpkin cold foam in just one simple step! This pumpkin cold foam recipe is creamy, slightly sweet, and gives any iced coffee instant fall vibes with the first sip. It’s reminiscent of pumpkin pie filling with a big dollop of whipped cream. Pour the pumpkin spice cold foam over your favorite iced coffee or espresso, over an iced latte, or use cold brew for a pumpkin cream cold brew (say that popular order 10 times!). Or to be really extra, use it as a topping for an iced pumpkin spice latte that’s made with real pumpkin puree.
If you love a Starbucks copycat recipe, don’t miss my Starbucks egg and cheese protein box copycat, iced matcha latte, and my original sweet cream cold foam recipe. And let me know what you think about this homemade pumpkin cream cold brew recipe below!
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
- What You'll Love About Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam
- How to Make Pumpkin Cold Foam
- How to Make Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam
- What is pumpkin cream cold foam made of?
- What is in Starbucks pumpkin cream cold foam?
- Does cold foam have sugar?
- Can I make a dairy-free version?
What You’ll Love About Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam
- Ready in a minute
- Made with just 3 ingredients
- Warm and cozy fall flavors
- Use it on iced or hot coffee
- Whipping cream – I tested various alternatives to whipping cream in my original cold foam post, but found that whipping cream resulted in the best flavor and texture. It’s naturally sweet and creamy for a luxurious flavor.
- Pumpkin pie spice – This popular spice comes pre-blended, but if you prefer to make your own, you’ll need cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
- Vanilla bean paste – You can also use vanilla extract, but the paste adds real vanilla flecks and is divine.
- Pumpkin puree – This is optional and not necessary as it doesn’t add a ton of pumpkin flavor, but does add a subtle flavor and color if you want to add it in.
- Coffee – You can use iced espresso, cold brew, or super strong coffee.
How to Make Pumpkin Cold Foam
This is an overview on how to make pumpkin cold foam, the detailed instructions can be found below in the recipe card.
How to Make Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam
If you want a Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew copycat, here’s how you’ll make it:
- Mix cold brew. Sweeten cold brew with vanilla syrup (buy it here or find a recipe here) or some maple syrup and pour over ice.
- Make pumpkin cold foam. See exact recipes below in the recipe card. Pour over the vanilla cold brew.
What is pumpkin cream cold foam made of?
You can see the Starbucks pumpkin cream cold foam ingredients below, but this simple diy pumpkin cold foam is made with heavy whipping cream (heavy cream), pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla bean paste.
What is in Starbucks pumpkin cream cold foam?
Here’s the ingredient list for Starbucks pumpkin cream cold foam:
[Cream (Cream, Mono And Diglycerides, Carageenan), Milk, Pumpkin Spice Sauce (Sugar, Condensed Skim Milk, Pumpkin Puree, Contains 2 Or Less Of Fruit And Vegetable Juice For Color, Natural Flavors, Annatto, Salt, Potassium Sorbate), Vanilla Syrup (Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid)]
Does cold foam have sugar?
It depends on the recipe. I found that using whipping cream and vanilla bean paste adds enough natural sweetness, but you could always add some sugar if you like a sweeter drink.
Most of the Starbucks cold foams are made with some sugar.
Can I make a dairy-free version?
Yes, swap out the heavy cream for your favorite non-dairy milks like oat milk, almond milk, or your favorite. Use the barista versions for best results as these froth and steam better. They are typically right next to the milk alternatives.
This pumpkin cold foam recipe is best used right away. Since it takes a minute to make it, just make it fresh.
What to Serve with Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
Coffee doesn’t count for breakfast, so try one of these easy and satisfying breakfasts:
More Fun Coffee Drinks
If you like this pumpkin cream cold foam recipe, you might also like some of these other coffee drinks:
Let me Meal Plan for you!
In a dinner time rut? Overwhelmed with the task of meal planning? It’s time to hand over meal planning to a pro!
This done-for-you plan can easily be customized and your grocery list is made with the click of a button – all while you sit in the school pick up line.
You’ll save time, save money, waste less food, and go into meals calm instead of stressed. Your dinner is planned and your grocery list is made and everything is conveniently delivered to an app so you can print it out, access from your phone, or computer.
Do you know how to make pumpkin cold foam at home? Spoiler, this pumpkin spice cold foam recipe is EASY and made with just 3 ingredients.
- 3 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. pumpkin puree (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- Pour heavy whipping cream in a small glass that’s tall enough that it can double in size. Add in vanilla paste, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree if using.
- Using a hand frother, froth until thickened and doubled in size, about 15 seconds.
- Pour pumpkin spice cold foam over iced coffee, cold brew, or iced espresso.
- Vanilla bean paste takes this to the next level, but you can also use vanilla extract
Keywords: pumpkin cold foam, pumpkin spice cold foam, how to make pumpkin cold foam, pumpkin cream cold foam, pumpkin cold foam recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. They do not add any charge to you, but I will make a very small commission from them. I only link to products I use and recommend. Thank you for your support!