Learn how to make pumpkin cold foam in just 1 simple step! This pumpkin cold foam recipe is creamy, slightly sweet, and gives any iced coffee instant fall vibes! Pour the pumpkin spice cold foam over your favorite iced coffee or espresso, or use cold brew for a pumpkin spice cold foam cold brew (say that popular order 10 times!). Or to be really extra, use it as a topping for an iced pumpkin spice latte.
If you’re a Starbucks-obsessed, don’t miss my Starbucks egg and cheese protein box copycat, iced pumpkin spice latte, and my original cold foam recipe. And let me know what you think about this homemade pumpkin cream cold brew below!
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of Contents
What You’ll Love about Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam
- Ready in a minute
- Made with just 3 ingredients
- Warm and cozy fall flavors
- Use it on iced or hot coffee
Pumpkin Cold Foam Ingredients
You’ll need just 3 ingredients to make this pumpkin cold foam recipe:
- Whipping cream – I tested various alternatives to whipping cream in my original cold foam post, but found that whipping cream resulted in the best flavor and texture.
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla bean paste – You can also use vanilla extract, but the paste adds real vanilla flecks and is divine.
How to Make Pumpkin Cold Foam
Let’s get to the good stuff – how to make pumpkin cold foam!
- Froth pumpkin spice cold foam. Combine whipping cream, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla bean paste in a small cup that has space to double in volume. Use a hand frother to froth until it doubles.
TIP: Be sure to not froth the cold foam too long or it will turn into a stiff whipping cream instead of a foam.
- Serve. Pour the pumpkin cream cold foam over your favorite iced coffee, cold brew, or iced espresso.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is pumpkin cream cold foam made of?
You can see the Starbucks pumpkin cream cold foam ingredients below, but this simple diy pumpkin cold foam is made with whipping cream (heavy cream), pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla bean paste.
What is in Starbucks pumpkin cream cold foam?
Here’s the ingredient list for Starbucks pumpkin cream cold foam:
[Cream (Cream, Mono And Diglycerides, Carageenan), Milk, Pumpkin Spice Sauce (Sugar, Condensed Skim Milk, Pumpkin Puree, Contains 2 Or Less Of Fruit And Vegetable Juice For Color, Natural Flavors, Annatto, Salt, Potassium Sorbate), Vanilla Syrup (Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid)]
Does cold foam have sugar?
It depends on the recipe. I found that using whipping cream and vanilla bean paste adds enough natural sweetness, but you could always add some sugar if you like a sweeter drink.
Most of the Starbucks cold foams are made with some sugar.
This pumpkin cold foam recipe is best used right away. Since it takes a minute to make it, just make it fresh.
Helpful Tools to Make Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam
- Milk frother – This is a kitchen must in my opinion, and it’s less than $20.
- Vanilla paste – You know those gorgeous vanilla bean flecks? It’s from a vanilla bean paste and makes the BEST vanilla cold foam with flecks you can see.
- Nespresso – This machine will help you make high-quality espresso with the touch of a button.
Do you know how to make pumpkin cold foam at home? Spoiler, this pumpkin spice cold foam recipe is EASY and made with just 3 ingredients.
- 3 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- Pour heavy whipping cream in a small glass that’s tall enough that it can double in size. Add in vanilla paste and pumpkin pie spice.
- Using a hand frother, froth until thickened and doubled in size, about 15 seconds.
- Pour pumpkin spice cold foam over iced coffee, cold brew, or iced espresso.
- Vanilla bean paste takes this to the next level, but you can also use vanilla extract
Keywords: pumpkin cold foam, pumpkin spice cold foam, how to make pumpkin cold foam, pumpkin cream cold foam, pumpkin cold foam recipe