Emily Dingmann is the writer, recipe developer, content creator, and founder behind myeverydaytable.com. She creates easy recipes for busy families using her degree in Nutrition and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor backgrounds. Her work has been featured on the Today Show, MSN, Self Magazine, Fitness Magazine, Twin Cities Live, and more.
You can find lots of Emily’s work here on myeverydaytable.com, but here are her other press mentions and profiles.
- Taste of Home |15 Super-Cute Breakfasts (That Are Super-Easy to Make)
- GQ | Anthony Bourdain Was the Most Interesting Man in the World
- The Daily Meal | 3 Recipes from Simple Turkey Sauce
- Real Simple Magazine – November 2016 | What health experts eat on Thanksgiving
- PureWow | 50 Filling Dinners Under 500 Calories
- Buzzfeed | 7 Tasty Dinners Under 500 Calories You Should Try
- RealSimple | How Healthy Eaters Load Their Thanksgiving Plates
- Buzzfeed | Here’s What Real Healthy People Actually Eat For Breakfast
- Buzzfeed | Here’s What Real Healthy People Actually Eat For Lunch
- Buzzfeed | 19 Healthy Dinners Under 500 Calories That You’ll Actually Want To Eat
- Buzzfeed | 24 Healthy And Delicious Things You Can Make In A Slow Cooker
- Brit + Co | 14 3-Ingredient Appetizers for a Stress-Free Thanksgiving
- Greatist | 27 Awesome Ways to Use Leftover Wine
- CBS Bite of Minnesota | Small Batch Pesto
- Today.com | Toast for dinner? 7 ways to bring the artisanal toast trend to your next summer party
- Fitness Magazine | 8 Easy, Healthy Salad Dressing Recipes
- Good Housekeeping | What Do Our Favorite Food Bloggers Always Have In Their Fridge?
- Brit + Co | 15 Creative Salsas
- SELF | 3 Epic Picnic Salads
- Anytime Fitness | 15 Easy And Healthy Post-Workout Recipes
- Brit + Co | 19 Recipes Under 450 Calories
- Prime Physique Nutrition | Experts Reveal the Biggest Nutrition Myths of 2014
- SELF – October 2013 | Recovery Treat
- Her Campus | Diet Trends: Do They Really Work?
- Fitness Magazine | Easy Salads from Fit Bloggers We Love
- Huffington Post | 7 Refreshing Summer Morning Meals
- Huffington Post| Five Kitchen Staples These Nutritionists Are Never Without
- LadyLux | 7 Secrets to Getting Fit For Summer
- Better For You | 6 Affordable Superfoods
- Huffington Post | Super Bowl Party Food: What Nutritionists Serve To Keep Calories In Check
- Bon Appétit | Bloggers Cook BA
- Fine Cooking | Best of the Blogs: Strawberry Shortcake
- Friends Eat – January 2014
- Fitness Magazine – November 2012 | Fit Blogger We Love
Social Media and Profiles
Work with Emily
Emily works with brands in a number of capacities. She is specializes in video content, recipe development, sponsored posts, and brand partnerships. She is managed by CookIt Media.
Email her at email@example.com and she will connect you with her team.