Do you know how to make pumpkin cold foam at home? Spoiler, this pumpkin spice cold foam recipe is EASY and made with just 3 ingredients.
- 3 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. pumpkin puree (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- Pour heavy whipping cream in a small glass that’s tall enough that it can double in size. Add in vanilla paste, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree if using.
- Using a hand frother, froth until thickened and doubled in size, about 15 seconds.
- Pour pumpkin spice cold foam over iced coffee, cold brew, or iced espresso.
- Vanilla bean paste takes this to the next level, but you can also use vanilla extract
Keywords: pumpkin cold foam, pumpkin spice cold foam, how to make pumpkin cold foam, pumpkin cream cold foam, pumpkin cold foam recipe