These crockpot buffalo chicken sliders feature layers of spicy pulled buffalo chicken and creamy cheese are sandwiched between sweet rolls and then topped with a ranch butter. YES, I went there. Everyone (even the kids!) loved this buffalo chicken sliders recipe that’s kept on the mild side so the whole family can enjoy them (but still has a ton of flavor!), but feel free to add an extra drizzle of buffalo sauce if you like the heat. Prep these sliders in just 10 minutes and they’re ready to eat in 30 minutes. Serve these up on game day for an appetizer or main dish.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Table of Contents
- What You’ll Love About Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders Ingredients
- How to Make Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Storage Instructions
- How to Serve Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sliders to the Whole Family
- What to Serve with Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- More Easy Sandwich Recipes
- Helpful Tools to Make Hawaiian Roll Buffalo Chicken Sliders
What You’ll Love About Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Layers of buffalo chicken, cheese, and butter ranch on sweet rolls
- Just 10 minutes to prep (30 minutes total)
- Made with just 5 basic ingredients
Buffalo Chicken Sliders Ingredients
This shredded buffalo chicken sliders recipe is made with just 5 simple ingredients:
- Hawaiian sweet rolls – The classic sweet and salty combo comes from the sweet rolls, don’t skip them!
- Butter – Use unsalted butter.
- Ranch seasoning – Use the powdered ranch seasoning.
- Shredded buffalo chicken – You can make this easily in the slow cooker or Instant Pot.
- Mozzarella cheese – You can use shredded or sliced cheese. Cheddar cheese or colby jack would also work well.
How to Make Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Let’s make these spicy chicken sliders!
- Make the pulled buffalo chicken. Follow the instructions here.
- Cut slider rolls. Slice Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise, keeping them all intact.
- Mix ranch butter. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and ranch.
- Assemble buffalo chicken breast sliders. Place bottom set of buns onto an aluminum foil lined pan. Top with buffalo chicken mixture, cheese, and top buns.
- Bake sliders. Brush tops of the rolls with butter ranch mixture. Bake sliders until golden brown. Serve with ranch dressing and an extra drizzle of hot sauce if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to use Hawaiian slider rolls?
You don’t have to use Hawaiian slider rolls, but I think that for this particular buffalo chicken sliders recipe the combination of sweet, spicy, and savory work really well together. But any slider bun will work.
How many sliders doesn’t this make?
This makes 12 sliders. I like to count on about 3 per serving.
Can I make these with rotisserie chicken?
Yes, it’s easy to turn these into rotisserie chicken buffalo sliders! Simply shred the rotisserie chicken with a fork and toss in buffalo sauce. Use the amount and spice level that you want.
Store Instant Pot buffalo chicken sliders in the fridge for 2-3 days.
How to reheat
Reheat sliders in a 350 degree F oven until heated through.
Can you freeze baked buffalo chicken sliders?
How to Serve Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sliders to the Whole Family
I get it, feeding kids can be tough! But following the Division of Responsibility and knowing your job and your child’s job makes it SO much more enjoyable. You’ll be able to feed your kids any meal, which will help ensure that they are eating a variety of nutritious foods – with plenty of play food sprinkled in. 😉
I kept these on the mild side so that the kiddos could enjoy them, too. Feel free to adjust the buffalo wing sauce according to your families preferences.
And as always, be sure to serve the sliders along with a few items they know they will eat, like fruit. If having the sandwich will be too much, you could also serve the components separately for them.
What to Serve with Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Wondering what to eat with buffalo chicken sliders? All these Frank’s red hot buffalo chicken sliders need is a simple side dish:
- Raw Veggies and Dill Veggie Dip
- Carrot, Celery, and Blue Cheese Slaw
- Napa Cabbage Coleslaw
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Potato chips
- Fresh fruit
More Easy Sandwich Recipes
If you like this buffalo chicken Hawaiian roll sliders recipe, you might also like some of these other easy sandwich recipes:
Everyone will want the recipe for this crockpot buffalo chicken sliders recipe! Layers of sweet rolls, spicy chicken, creamy cheese, and a ranch butter sauce!
- 12 oz. Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. ranch seasoning (powdered)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded buffalo chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9×13 pan with foil.
- Gently reheat pulled buffalo chicken.
- Keeping the buns intact, cut Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise carefully so they stay together.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and ranch seasoning.
- Place shredded chicken onto the bottom bun section of the sweet rolls. Top with shredded cheese so the chicken and cheese cover the whole bottom section.
- Drizzle with extra buffalo sauce if desired.
- Top with top bun section and brush with ranch butter.
- Bake sliders for 13-16 minutes, or until cheese is melted and buns are golden brown.
- Adjust buffalo wing sauce according to preferred spice level.
Keywords: These crockpot buffalo chicken sliders , buffalo chicken sliders, buffalo chicken sliders recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. They do not add any charge to you, but I will make a very small commission from them. I only link to products I use and recommend. Thank you for your support!