These are the ultimate easy chicken parmesan sliders thanks to an easy shortcut! Just like my meatball sliders, these chicken Parm sliders feature layers of Hawaiian sweet rolls, crispy chicken tenders, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese for the cheesiest chicken sandwiches that the whole family will love.
If you like serving up sliders (who doesn’t?!) be sure to try my meatball sliders, buffalo chicken sliders, deli turkey sliders, and ham and cheese sliders next time.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Table of Contents
- What You’ll Love About this Chicken Parmesan Slider Recipe
- How to Make Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Storage Instructions
- How to Serve Chicken Parm Sliders to the Whole Family
- What to Serve with Mini Chicken Parm Sliders
- More Easy Chicken Recipes
What You’ll Love About this Chicken Parmesan Slider Recipe
- Cheesy, yummy layers
- Easy to make
- Made with simple ingredients
- Just 5 minutes prep time
- Perfect for parties or game day spreads
You’ll need just a few simple ingredients to make these easy chicken Parmesan sliders:
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls – Use the classic, dinner roll size, not the buns or slider buns, we want the buns in tact.
- Butter – Use high quality butter for best flavor.
- Garlic salt – You can also use a combination of garlic powder, sea salt, and dried parsley flakes.
- Chicken tenders – Use your favorite breaded chicken tenders. Or swap out the tenders and make chicken nugget Parmesan sliders with your favorite chicken nuggets. (Personally, I think tenders are the way to go, but it’s up to you!)
- Marinara sauce – Use an Italian-seasoned, basic marinara sauce. Again, use store-bought for a shortcut or homemade if you prefer.
- Mozzarella cheese – Use sliced mozzarella cheese. You can also use provolone cheese or add an extra sprinkle of Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Garnish – Optional, but you can garnish with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning, fresh parsley or fresh basil.
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Let’s make some chicken parm Hawaiian roll sliders!
- Prep chicken tenders. Cook chicken tenders according to package instructions. You can bake or air fry.
- Prep Hawaiian buns. Carefully slice buns in half lengthwise so that you can peel the top of the rolls off.
- Mix garlic butter. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and garlic salt.
- Assemble chicken sliders. Layer bottom half of buns in a prepared baking dish lined with foil and top with a layer of cheese. Top cheese with a chicken tender or piece of chicken tender. Top with marinara sauce and layer with cheese slices so they cover the whole section.
- Brush slider buns. Top with top buns and brush with garlic butter mixture.
- Bake sliders. Bake in a preheated oven until golden brown and cheese has melted.
Store any leftover sliders in the fridge for 3-4 days, but they are best right out of the oven so they don’t get soggy.
How to reheat
For best results, reheat sliders in a 350 degree F oven.
Can you freeze sliders?
Yes, you can also freeze sliders for 2-3 months.
How to Serve Chicken Parm Sliders to the Whole Family
I get it, feeding kids can be tough! But following the Division of Responsibility and knowing your job and your child’s job makes it SO much more enjoyable. You’ll be able to feed your kids any meal, which will help ensure that they are eating a variety of nutritious foods – with plenty of play food sprinkled in. 😉
If you aren’t sure if your kids will like these chicken Parmesan sliders on Hawaiian rolls, be sure to serve them with a side or two that you know they will eat like milk, fruit, etc.
You can also serve the sliders deconstructed and cut off a row of buns to serve alongside some sliced cheese, chicken tenders, and marinara sauce. This way they can add their own if they want – or eat it plain.
All of my articles on feeding kids can be found here and if you want a FULL list of all of the videos I have with hacks, tips, scripts, and ideas for feeding kids, check out my instagram or tiktok page.
What to Serve with Mini Chicken Parm Sliders
These sliders are pretty filling so I like to serve them with a veggie side:
- Raw Veggies and Dill Veggie Dip
- 5-Minute Chickpea Chopped Salad
- Lemon Arugula Salad
- Lemon Kale Salad
- Napa Cabbage Coleslaw
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Fresh fruit
More Easy Chicken Recipes
If you like this chicken Parmesan sliders recipe, you might also like some of these other easy chicken recipes:
- Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry
- Crock Pot Chicken and Potatoes
- Ground Chicken Tacos
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
In a dinner time rut? Overwhelmed with the task of meal planning?
Hand over meal planning to a pro!
This done-for-you plan can easily be customized and your grocery list is made with the click of a button – all while you sit in the school pick up line.
You’ll save time, save money, waste less food, and go into meals calm because your dinner is already planned.
Chicken Parmesan Slider Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
These chicken Parm sliders have layers of crispy chicken, melty mozzarella, flavorful marinara sauce, and are topped with a garlic butter spread.
- 16 oz. frozen chicken tenders
- 12 oz. Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with foil.
- Prepare chicken strips according to package instructions. (Can be done any way, they just need to be cooked and hot.)
- Keeping the buns intact, cut Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise carefully so they stay together.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and garlic salt.
- Place bottom layer of Hawaiian rolls into foil-lined pan. Top with a layer of cheese slices and then with a layer of chicken tenders to cover cheese (try to align in rows, keeping in mind where you’ll cut the sliders). Then top chicken with a layer of marinara and another layer of cheese.
- Top with top bun section and brush tops of bun with garlic butter.
- Bake sliders for 13-16 minutes, or until cheese is melted and buns are golden brown.
Keywords: chicken parmesan sliders, chicken Parmesan slider, chicken Parm sliders
This post may contain affiliate links. They do not add any charge to you, but I will make a very small commission from them. I only link to products I use and recommend. Thank you for your support!
Photo Credit: All photos in this post were take by Loren at Sweet Rustic Bakes
Did you like this recipe? Please leave a review and let me know what you thought! I appreciate it so much.