Meet your new favorite 15-minute dinner – buffalo chicken flatbread pizza! This buffalo chicken flatbread recipe is so simple to make with just 6 simple ingredients. Just like my naan pizzas, tortilla pizzas, english muffin pizzas, AND garlic bread pizzas, I love letting everyone make their own homemade buffalo chicken pizzas. Yes, even toddlers can top their own personal pizzas. It’s a great DIY easy weeknight dinner, game day, or super bowl snack. To make these pizzas super easy, cook up a batch of slow cooker pulled buffalo chicken first.
If you love buffalo anything like I do, be sure to try my buffalo chicken cheesesteaks, buffalo chicken quesadillas, buffalo chicken stuffed sweet potatoes, buffalo shrimp, buffalo turkey burgers, and air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites.
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Table of Contents
- What Is Buffalo Chicken Pizza?
- What You’ll Love about Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- How to Make Buffalo Chicken Flatbread on TikTok
- Homemade Buffalo Chicken Pizza Ingredients
- How to Make Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Storage Instructions
- How to Serve Buffalo Chicken Pizzas to the Whole Family
- What to Serve with Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- More Flatbread Recipes
- Helpful Tools to Make Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Recipe
What Is Buffalo Chicken Pizza?
This buffalo chicken flatbread pizza is a simple pizza that is topped with buffalo chicken, two different cheeses and garnished with green onions and extra buffalo sauce.
What You’ll Love about Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- 15 minute dinner
- Easy to customize
- Classic buffalo wings flavor
- Crunchy crust + cheesy toppings
- Mildly spicy + creamy blue cheese
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Flatbread on TikTok
Homemade Buffalo Chicken Pizza Ingredients
You’ll need just 6 basic ingredients to make this buffalo flatbread:
- Naan bread – This is my favorite because it’s easiest and delicious, but you can also use flatbread, pita bread, traditional pizza crusts, or even tortillas. (Check my tortilla pizza post for instruction.)
- Buffalo chicken – Make slow cooker buffalo chicken, or simply toss cooked chicken breast or rotisserie chicken with buffalo sauce. Chop or shred chicken before topping.
- Mozzarella cheese – Buy shredded cheese to save some time. You could also use cheddar or jack cheese.
- Blue cheese – Buy crumbled blue cheese.
- Green onions – You could also use chives or diced red onion.
- Buffalo wing sauce – Add the hot sauce to taste. I like Frank’s red hot, but use your favorite brand.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Pizza
This buffalo chicken pizza recipe comes together in just a few simple steps:
- Pre-bake the flat bread. Crisp up your flatbread in the oven on the wire rack or on a pizza stone until lightly crispy.
- Top your buffalo chicken pizza on naan bread. Place the crust on a baking sheet and top with buffalo chicken, mozzarella cheese, and blue cheese.
- Bake flatbread. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until naan is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Garnish. Top with green onions and a drizzle of buffalo sauce. Season with salt and black pepper to taste if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s on a buffalo chicken pizza?
Buffalo chicken pizza toppings can vary, but I like buffalo chicken, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese crumbles, and a garnish of green onions and a drizzle of buffalo sauce. You could definitely add a drizzle of ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing too. Simple and delicious.
Does buffalo chicken pizza have sauce?
It will vary, but this buffalo chicken flatbread recipe isn’t made with a sauce. If you want to add a sauce, you could add a drizzle of buffalo sauce or ranch dressing.
Does buffalo chicken pizza have cheese?
Yes, can you even make pizza without cheese?! This buffalo chicken pizza recipe uses mozzarella cheese (a classic pizza topping) and blue cheese crumbles (a classic buffalo wings accompaniment).
Is buffalo chicken pizza spicy?
You can make this spicy buffalo chicken as spicy or as mild as you want. Simply add more or less buffalo sauce to taste.
Can you use a different crust?
Yes, you can really use any type of crust. Naan bread is super easy, but you could also use tortillas, premade flatbread crust, or any traditional pizza dough.
Is this buffalo chicken flatbread recipe healthy?
Yes, unless you are a vegetarian. 🙂
The full nutrition facts can be found below the recipe card.
Store the buffalo chicken flatbread pizza in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
How to reheat
For best results, reheat the flatbread in a 375 degrees F oven.
Can you freeze buffalo chicken flatbread?
Yes, you can also freeze your delicious flatbread for 2-3 months. Freeze it flat on a sheet pan or flat surface until solid and then you can transfer to a freezer bag or container. You can also wrap in plastic wrap and store in a freezer bag.
Then you can bake it for 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees F from frozen, until cheese is melted and homemade buffalo chicken pizza is hot.
How to Serve Buffalo Chicken Pizzas to the Whole Family
I get it, feeding kids can be tough! But following the Division of Responsibility and knowing your job and your child’s job makes it SO much more enjoyable. You’ll be able to feed your kids any meal, which will help ensure that they are eating a variety of nutritious foods – with plenty of play food sprinkled in. 😉
For this homemade buffalo chicken pizza recipe, I would let everyone make their own pizzas so they can make their pizzas according to their own preferences. If you want to add other toppings, check my naan pizza post for more topping ideas.
You can also leave the buffalo sauce out of the chicken if it’s too spicy for them, or keep some chicken plain.
All of my articles on feeding kids can be found here and if you want a FULL list of all of the videos I have with hacks, tips, scripts, and ideas for feeding kids, check out my instagram or tiktok page.
What to Serve with Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
Serve this healthy buffalo chicken flatbread with an easy side dish:
- Celery, Carrot, and Blue Cheese Slaw
- Everyday Side Salad
- Haricot Verts
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Broccoli
More Flatbread Recipes
If you like this buffalo chicken flatbread pizza recipe, you might also like these other flatbread + pizza recipes for quick dinners:
- Simple Naan Pizzas
- Indian Butter Chicken Pizza
- Trader Joe’s Street Corn Carnitas Flatbread
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Helpful Tools to Make Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Recipe
- Extra Large Sheet Pan – Bake the buffalo chicken pizza recipe on this sheet pan, you can fit all 4 on one pan.
- Chef Knife – Slice up the best homemade buffalo chicken pizza with this knife, it’s the most-used knife in my kitchen.
Homemade Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings (4 flatbreads) 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
This buffalo chicken flatbread pizza recipe is made with just 6 simple ingredients and ready in 15 minutes! Let everyone top their own.
- 4 pieces of naan bread (or 8 if small)
- 2 cups buffalo chicken
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- buffalo sauce for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake naan, directly on oven rack for 2-4 minutes, until lightly crispy. Remove from oven and place on a half sheet pan.
- Top with chicken and mozzarella cheese, additional chicken if desired, and a sprinkle of blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes until naan is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with green onions and an extra drizzle with buffalo sauce if desired.
- See other crust options above.
Keywords: buffalo chicken flatbread, buffalo chicken flatbread pizza, buffalo chicken flatbread recipe, homemade buffalo chicken pizza
Photo Credit: All photos in this post were take by Loren at Sweet Rustic Bakes
This post may contain affiliate links. They do not add any charge to you, but I will make a very small commission from them. I only link to products I use and recommend. Thank you for your support!
Did you like this recipe? Please leave a review and let me know what you thought! I appreciate it so much.