This buffalo chicken flatbread pizza recipe is made with just 6 simple ingredients and ready in 15 minutes! Let everyone top their own.
- 4 pieces of naan bread (or 8 if small)
- 2 cups buffalo chicken
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- buffalo sauce for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake naan, directly on oven rack for 2-4 minutes, until lightly crispy. Remove from oven and place on a half sheet pan.
- Top with chicken and mozzarella cheese, additional chicken if desired, and a sprinkle of blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes until naan is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with green onions and an extra drizzle with buffalo sauce if desired.
- See other crust options above.
Keywords: buffalo chicken flatbread, buffalo chicken flatbread pizza, buffalo chicken flatbread recipe, homemade buffalo chicken pizza