Serve up a batch of these air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites for your next game day and you’ll be shocked at how fast a platter of vegetables will be eaten! Not only is this recipe incredibly easy to make and quick to cook, but it’s also an incredibly delicious way to eat cauliflower. Thankfully, this snack is ready in 10 minutes, as you’re going to want to make batch after batch of these cauliflower buffalo bites.
If you are obsessed with all things buffalo wings (hi, me too), be sure to try my slow cooker buffalo chicken, buffalo shrimp, buffalo chicken quesadilla, buffalo chicken cheesesteak, or buffalo chicken pizza next time.
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes
- What You'll Love About Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- How to Make Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Storage Instructions
- What to Serve with Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Want More?
- More Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Let me Meal Plan for you!
What You’ll Love About Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Delicious buffalo flavor
- Fun way to enjoy cauliflower
- Easy to make
- Just 5 minutes prep time
- Just 10 minutes total time
- Made with simple ingredients
- Perfect for game day snacks, appetizer spreads, a veggie side dish, tacos, or put over a salad
- Cauliflower – You can buy a bag of cauliflower florets to save you a bit of time, but I find they still need trimming and they aren’t always the freshest. You’ll want about 12 ounces of florets that are roughly the same size so they cook evenly.
- Oil – Use your favorite vegetable oil like avocado or canola.
- Butter – Use high-quality butter for best flavor.
- Buffalo sauce – Look for a classic buffalo sauce like Frank’s Red Hot.
- Dressing – Serve with your favorite ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing.
- Carrots and celery – Serve with extra veggies for dipping, carrots and celery are classic and add fantastic crunch.
How to Make Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
This is an overview on how to make buffalo cauliflower, the detailed instructions can be found below in the recipe card.
Is air fryer buffalo cauliflower vegan?
This buffalo cauliflower bites recipe is not vegan as written, but is easily vegan with a few swaps! Simply swap out the butter for your favorite dairy-free butter and use your favorite vegan ranch dressing or blue cheese dressings.
Are air fryer buffalo cauliflower wings gluten-free?
Yes, these buffalo cauliflower bites are naturally gluten-free and vegetarian. Most commercial buffalo sauces are gluten-free, but be sure to double-check yours.
How long do you air fry cauliflower?
I found that the perfect amount of time was 8-10 minutes. This will vary a bit depending on how crispy you like your cauliflower and also how big your florets are. I would recommend making sure that your cauliflower florets are pretty uniform in size so that they cook evenly.
Are cauliflower wings actually good?
If you like buffalo sauce and air fryer cauliflower, then you are sure to love these cauliflower wings! I personally love air-fryer vegetables and adding buffalo sauce makes them totally delicious.
How many carbs are in buffalo cauliflower?
We are not using any breading or flour mixture for these cauliflower bites, so the carbohydrates are pretty low. The full nutrition stats can be found below the recipe card, but each serving has an estimated 4.5 grams of carbohydrates.
I highly doubt you’ll have leftovers, but if you do…store the air fryer cauliflower bites in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
How to reheat
Reheat in the air fryer or 400 degrees F oven for best results.
What to Serve with Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
This air fryer buffalo cauliflower recipe needs just a few sides for serving:
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
More Easy Appetizer Recipes
If you like this recipe for buffalo cauliflower bites, you might also like some of these other easy appetizer recipes:
Let me Meal Plan for you!
In a dinner time rut? Overwhelmed with the task of meal planning? It’s time to hand over meal planning to a pro!
This done-for-you plan can easily be customized and your grocery list is made with the click of a button – all while you sit in the school pick up line.
You’ll save time, save money, waste less food, and go into meals calm instead of stressed. Your dinner is planned and your grocery list is made and everything is conveniently delivered to an app so you can print it out, access from your phone, or computer.
Serve up a batch of these air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites for your next game day and you’ll be shocked at how fast veggies are eaten!
- 12 oz. cauliflower florets
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. buffalo sauce like Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- ranch or blue cheese dressing
- carrots and celery sticks (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F for a few minutes while you prep everything.
- Prep cauliflower: cut it into small florets that are roughly the same size for even cooking. In a medium bowl, toss cauliflower with vegetable oil to coat. Spread out cauliflower in the air fryer basket in an even layer and with space between the florets. Wipe out bowl and set aside for later.
- Air fry cauliflower at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- While cauliflower is cooking, melt butter in medium bowl and stir in buffalo sauce until combined.
- Toss cooked cauliflower with buffalo sauce mixture and serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks if desired.
- Nutrition facts do not include ranch, blue cheese, or celery sticks.
Keywords: air fryer buffalo cauliflower, buffalo cauliflower air fryer, buffalo cauliflower bites, buffalo cauliflower
Food styling and photography by Loren Runion.
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission from purchases made through them, at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting this site!