Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is an easy and delicious way to make cauliflower! 4 ingredients and 10 minutes is all it takes.
- 10 oz. cauliflower florets
- 1 Tbsp. olive or canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. buffalo sauce like Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- ranch or blue cheese dressing
- celery sticks (optional)
- Preheat air fryer for a few minutes.
- Prep cauliflower: cut it into 1″ pieces for even cooking.
- Toss cauliflower and olive oil together in a bowl to coat.
- Spread out cauliflower in the air fryer in an even layer and with space between the florets.
- Cook cauliflower for 8-10 minutes, in the air fryer, at 400 degrees F.
- While cauliflower is cooking, melt butter and mix with buffalo sauce.
- Toss cooked cauliflower with buffalo sauce mixture and serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks if desired.
- Nutrition facts do not include ranch, blue cheese, or celery sticks.
Keywords: air fryer, buffalo sauce, cauliflower, vegetable