Make this easy air fryer buffalo cauliflower recipe in just 10 minutes! Make buffalo cauliflower bites with just 4 basic ingredients.
- 12 oz. cauliflower florets
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. buffalo sauce like Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- ranch or blue cheese dressing
- carrots and celery sticks (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F for a few minutes while you prep everything.
- Prep cauliflower: cut it into 1″ pieces for even cooking. Toss cauliflower and vegetable oil together in a bowl to coat. Spread out cauliflower in the air fryer in an even layer and with space between the florets.
- Cook cauliflower for 8-10 minutes, in the air fryer, at 400 degrees F.
- While cauliflower is cooking, melt butter and mix with buffalo sauce.
- Toss cooked cauliflower with buffalo sauce mixture and serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks if desired.
- Nutrition facts do not include ranch, blue cheese, or celery sticks.
Keywords: air fryer buffalo cauliflower, easy air fryer buffalo cauliflower, air fryer buffalo cauliflower recipe, buffalo cauliflower bites recipe