Serve up a batch of these air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites for your next game day and you’ll be shocked at how fast veggies are eaten!
- 12 oz. cauliflower florets
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. buffalo sauce like Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- ranch or blue cheese dressing
- carrots and celery sticks (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F for a few minutes while you prep everything.
- Prep cauliflower: cut it into small florets that are roughly the same size for even cooking. In a medium bowl, toss cauliflower with vegetable oil to coat. Spread out cauliflower in the air fryer basket in an even layer and with space between the florets. Wipe out bowl and set aside for later.
- Air fry cauliflower at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- While cauliflower is cooking, melt butter in medium bowl and stir in buffalo sauce until combined.
- Toss cooked cauliflower with buffalo sauce mixture and serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks if desired.
- Nutrition facts do not include ranch, blue cheese, or celery sticks.
Keywords: air fryer buffalo cauliflower, buffalo cauliflower air fryer, buffalo cauliflower bites, buffalo cauliflower