This cauliflower gnocchi Trader Joe’s recipe is just the type of easy Trader Joe’s recipes I love to create! We’ve created a balanced, satisfying meal with just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time.
Italian flavors work well with this cauliflower gnocchi recipe, but feel free to switch up the chicken sausage and veggies if you like!
How to Make Sheet Pan Cauliflower Gnocchi Recipe:
Most recipes for Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi call for baking or air-frying as the package instructions of boiling, leave the frozen cauliflower gnocchi gummy and soggy.
In this sheet pan cauliflower gnocchi Trader Joe’s recipe, we’re roasting the gnocchi to get it as crispy as we can. Crispy cauliflower gnocchi is the best! Here’s how to make it:
- Prep ingredients. Slice peppers, slice sausages, and wash tomatoes.
- Prep sausage and veggies. Pile the peppers, tomatoes, and chicken sausage in the center of a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prep gnocchi. In this cauliflower gnocchi Trader Joe’s recipe, we’re roasting the gnocchi so that it gets crispy. Toss the gnocchi with olive oil and spread out in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake gnocchi, veggies, and chicken sausage. Toss half-way through cooking time.
How to Store Leftover Cauliflower Gnocchi Trader Joe’s Recipe:
Store any leftover Italian cauliflower gnocchi Trader Joe’s recipe in the refrigerator.
Reheat in the microwave, or a 375 degree F oven for best results.
More Easy Trader Joe’s Recipes:
If you like this cauliflower gnocchi Trader Joe’s recipe, you might also like some of these other Trader Joe’s recipes:
- Trader Joe’s Tikka Masala Lentils – Just 10 minutes to make this delicious and flavorful vegetarian meal. Perfect for a quick dinner or meal prep lunch.
- Trader Joe’s Italian Meatball Subs – Just 5 ingredients to make these satisfying sandwiches made simple with ingredients from Trader Joe’s.
- Trader Joe’s Breakfast Board – Impress guests or your family with this fun brunch-inspired board perfect for entertaining or fun brunches at home.
- Trader Joe’s Curry Meatballs – This simple rice bowl recipe takes 20 minutes from start-to-finish. Everyone loves this meal!
- 16 Trader Joe’s Breakfast Items to Take On The Go – Make a balanced breakfast that doesn’t take much prep with these easy items and combinations.
- 23 Best Trader Joe’s Frozen Foods – The ultimate list of the must-buys from the frozen section.
Easy Trader Joe’s Meals in Minutes eBook:
If you do most of your shopping at Trader Joe’s, you probably need my Easy Trader Joe’s eBook! It’s got 25 insanely easy recipes, 10 ingredients or less!
Buy all of your groceries from Trader Joe’s? Need some ideas on how to actually turn your bag of groceries into easy and healthy meals that are ready in minutes?
These exclusive recipes will give you inspiration and ideas to get quick meals on the table insanely fast, utilizing shortcuts from TJ’s.
Helpful Tools to Make Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi Recipes:
- Extra Large Sheet Pan – The trick to cooking cauliflower gnocchi is to make sure all of the food is in a single layer. Use large sheet pans to ensure everything has enough space to cook properly.
- Glass Storage Containers – Store any of the best Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi recipe leftovers in these containers and you can re-heat the meal right in them.
This simple sheetpan cauliflower gnocchi Trader Joe’s recipe uses just 5 ingredients and takes 5 minutes to prep! Healthy + delicious!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prep ingredients:
Slice peppers into 1 inch pieces.Slice sausages into 1 inch slices.
- Pile the peppers, tomatoes, and chicken sausage in the center of a sheet pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread everything out into a single layer.
- Pile the cauliflower gnocchi in the center of a separate baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until veggies are soft and gnocchi is golden brown. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes if desired.
- I broiled the cauliflower gnocchi for a few minutes to give it a little color.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days, microwave until heated through.
Keywords: Italian Sheet Pan Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi Recipe