This simple sheetpan cauliflower gnocchi Trader Joe’s recipe uses just 5 ingredients and takes 5 minutes to prep! Healthy + delicious!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prep ingredients:
Slice peppers into 1 inch pieces.Slice sausages into 1 inch slices.
- Pile the peppers, tomatoes, and chicken sausage in the center of a sheet pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread everything out into a single layer.
- Pile the cauliflower gnocchi in the center of a separate baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until veggies are soft and gnocchi is golden brown. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes if desired.
- I broiled the cauliflower gnocchi for a few minutes to give it a little color.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days, microwave until heated through.
Keywords: Italian Sheet Pan Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi Recipe