Ready to impress with a fancy looking trader joe’s breakfast board? This breakfast spread platter is IT!
This brunch charcuterie board is the best best breakfast party food and SO fun to make and eat! Whether you’re looking for breakfast entertaining ideas, breakfast for guests, or creative brunch ideas, this brunch spread is the way to go!
Not only is it incredibly easy (hello, we’re using trader joe’s frozen breakfast items!), but this breakfast charcuterie board will surely impress anyone – whether it’s guests or just your kids on a random weekend. 🙂
What Is a Breakfast Board?
This healthy breakfast spread is similar to a charcuterie board, but instead of cheese and meat, we’re making it with trader joe’s breakfast items!
I choose a variety of sweet, salty, carb-y, and protein-y (not real words) for this breakfast platter menu. The full ingredients are below, but this brunch platter can be made with anything you want!
How to Make a Trader Joe’s Breakfast Spread
The steps to making this breakfast spread is super easy! First, you’ll want to gather your trader joe’s breakfast items, or at least a rough outline of what you’ll want to serve.
Remember, this is 100% customizable so you don’t have to shop at Trader Joe’s to make this breakfast spread.
Once you’ve got your ingredients prepped and ready, it’s time to build your breakfast platter:
- Put out any bowls first. I like to put a few items in bowls as it will help you start to build your breakfast board, and it’s nice to some different shapes/heights in a board like this. I used bowls for the sliced kiwi and hard-boiled eggs. I also had some small espresso cups filled with syrup, but you could also use a bowl for the syrup if that’s what you have.
- Place any breakfast meat around your bowls. Put 1/2 of each meat next to one of the bowls, sort of snug against the bowl. Then repeat with the rest of the meat placed against the other bowl.
- Add in carbs. Place carbs around the meat.
- Finish with fruit. Once the bowls, meats, and carbs are on the board, it’s time to finish with the smaller pieces of fruit to fill in any empty spaces.
Breakfast Platter Ingredient Ideas
I’ve got so many breakfast spread ideas for you! Pick your favorites for your family, see what’s available at the store, or make some of the items from scratch!
- Breakfast Meats – breakfast sausages, vegetarian sausages or bacon, smoked salmon, sliced ham.
- Carbs – Mini scones, mini muffins, cinnamon rolls, bagels, French toast sticks, biscuits, hash brown patties.
- Fruit – Berries, cubed melon, citrus segments, diced mango or pineapple.
- Other – Cubed cheese, sliced frittata, roasted nuts, little cups of yogurt.
More Quick and Easy Brunch Menu Recipes
I’ve got plenty of other brunch and breakfast recipes for you:
- Bagel Bar Platter – Obviously I’m a fan of easy breakfast spreads! This board features bagels, fixings, and some sweet treats.
- Breakfast Egg Bake with Ham – Ham, cheese, eggs, and croissants? It’s basically the best breakfast sandwich in egg bake form.
- 5 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Pancakes – Nutritious, filling,
- Breakfast Tacos – A special breakfast, but truly delicious any time of the day.
- Blender Green Muffins – Grab your kids and have them help you make these fun muffins!
Ready to impress with a fancy looking (EASY) trader joe’s breakfast board? This breakfast spread platter is IT! Totally fun and completely customizable!
- Mini Croissants
- Silver Dollar Pancakes
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Canadian style bacon
- Make croissants.
- Make bacon.
- Heat Canadian bacon.
- Slice eggs in half.
- Wash and slice kiwi.
- Wash strawberries.
- Heat silver dollar pancakes.
- Wash and cut bananas into thirds.
- These items are up to you! Refer to the list above for a ton of ideas!
Keywords: trader joe’s breakfast, breakfast board, breakfast spread