When you’ve got juicy peaches, this peach burrata salad is a MUST. Topped with crunchy almonds and a homemade vinaigrette dressing, this peach and burrata salad has all of the flavor and texture components that any good salad needs. And while the burrata peach salad sounds a little fancy, it’s actually super easy to make. Whip up the vinaigrette, slice the peaches, and layer the burrata and peaches over a bed of greens. Serve this summer peach salad all season long!
If you’re anything like me, side salads have to be quick and easy! Some dinners call for greens + ranch, but other dinners call for something a little more elevated and this salad is it. No crazy prep or ingredients necessary, but the burrata and homemade dressing instantly take it to the next level.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of Contents
- What You’ll Love about this Summer Peach Salad
- Peach Burrata Salad Ingredients
- How to Make Peach and Burrata Salad
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Storage Instructions
- What to Serve with Summer Peach Salad
- More Arugula Salad Recipes
- Helpful Tools to Make Burrata and Peaches Salad
What You’ll Love about this Summer Peach Salad
- Slightly fancy, but so easy
- Perfect use for juicy peaches
- Sweet, creamy, bitter, crunchy flavors
- Light but satisfying
- Makes a great summer side salad
- Burrata cheese…enough said!
Peach Burrata Salad Ingredients
This green peach salad is made with just 8 ingredients:
- Olive oil
- White balsamic vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Baby arugula
- Baby romaine lettuce
- Burrata cheese
How to Make Peach and Burrata Salad
Let’s make this summer peach salad!
- Make dressing for peach salad. Add olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, sea salt, and black pepper to small jar. Shake until emulsified.
- Slice peaches. Slice peaches right before you assemble the salad as they do brown. It’s totally safe, just not as vibrant and pretty.
PRO TIP: Squeeze some lemon juice over peach slices to prevent browning.
- Assemble lettuce peach salad. Layer baby arugula and baby romaine in a salad bowl or on plates. Drizzle with dressing and top with sliced peaches, burrata cheese, and chopped almonds.
- Finish salad. Add freshly cracked pepper and flaky sea salt to taste.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use a different cheese?
Yes, while it won’t be a peaches and burrata salad anymore, it would also be delicious with goat cheese or feta cheese.
Can you use a different nut?
Yes, you can absolutely use roasted pecans, walnuts, or pine nuts if that’s what you have and that’s what you prefer.
This fresh peach salad recipe is best served immediately. Because the baby arugula and baby romaine are so delicate, they will start to wilt when they are dressed.
Here are a few things you can prep ahead so this salad comes together really quickly:
- Make dressing and store in jar. If you make it a few days in advance, store it in the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature before serving.
- Chop almonds and store in an airtight container
- Slice peaches a few hours in advance and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning
What to Serve with Summer Peach Salad
This is definitely a side-sized salad, unless you double or triple the portion size. Serve with a grilled protein like grilled chicken thighs, garlic lemon grilled chicken, or grilled salmon foil packets.
More Arugula Salad Recipes
If you love this green salad with peaches recipe, you might also like some of these other simple salad recipes:
- Quinoa and Arugula Salad
- Lemon Arugula Salad with Parmesan
- Grilled Flank Steak and Arugula Salad
- Arugula Salad with Dried Figs
- Arugula and Citrus Salad
Helpful Tools to Make Burrata and Peaches Salad
- Flaky sea salt – You’ll want to finish off the salad with freshly cracked pepper and flaky sea salt.
- Chef knife – I love this knife so much I travel with it!
Summer Peach Burrata Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Diet: Gluten Free
EASY summer peach burrata salad is a fresh + savory green salad! Drizzle the peach and burrata salad with a simple homemade dressing.
For the dressing
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
For the peach burrata salad
- 2 oz. baby arugula
- 2 oz. baby romaine
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 4 oz. burrata cheese
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- flaky sea salt
- black pepper
- In a small jar, add olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, sea salt, and black pepper. Shake until emulsified.
- Thinly slice peaches.
- Assemble salad by layering baby arugula and baby romaine in a salad bowl and drizzle with dressing. Top with sliced peaches, burrata cheese, and almonds.
- Season with flaky sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
- Use roasted, unsalted almonds.
- Gently break burrata into pieces with a spoon.
Keywords: peach burrata salad, peach and burrata salad, burrata peach salad, burrata and peaches, summer peach salad
Did you like this recipe? Please leave a review and let me know what you thought! I appreciate it so much.