This salad is so flexible and forgiving and SO good with any Italian or pasta dish. It’s peppery, citrusy, and a little salty. You’re going to love it! Similar to my arugula and quinoa salad, it’s got great lemon flavor.
Lemon Arugula Salad with Parmesan
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
This recipe for lemon arugula salad with Parmesan is a perfect side to any pasta or Italian dish. Just 5 minutes to make + 4 ingredients.
- 5 oz. baby arugula
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- wedge of Parmesan cheese
- flaky sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Place arugula in salad bowl or individual salad bowls.
- Squeeze lemon over arugula. Start with 1/2 lemon and add more to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil (start with about 2 tablespoons).
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel off Parmesan shavings.
- Season with flaky sea salt and pepper to taste.
- This salad is really flexible, so add everything to taste.
Keywords: recipe for arugula salad, lemon arugula salad, arugula salad with Parmesan
Did you like this recipe? Please leave a review and let me know what you thought! I appreciate it so much.