This super-simple apricot glazed ham recipe takes just minutes to prep, then roast it in the oven. The apricot glaze for ham adds a great sweet and savory component to the smoked ham that’s SO delicious! Serve this apricot jam glazed ham with simple sides like roasted asparagus and cheesy potato casserole for a full meal – holiday or not!
Use the leftover ham for ham fried rice for an easy meal!
Ingredients to Make Apricot Glaze for Ham
There are just 2 ingredients needed to make this sauce for glazed ham:
- Apricot preserves – use a high quality for best results
- Dijon mustard
How to Make Apricot Glazed Ham
You won’t believe how easy this ham is:
- Mix glaze. In a small bowl, stir together the apricot preserves and dijon mustard.
- Roast ham. Spread half of the apricot mustard glaze for ham and bake ham until heated through.
What to Serve with Apricot Glazed Ham Recipe
Whether you’re serving this glazed ham on Easter or for a family gathering, here are some side ideas:
- Cheesy Potato Casserole – A must for any Easter dinner table. (And a great side for turkey and ham.)
- Haricots Verts – This 10 minute side is made with just 2 ingredients and makes a great side for this glazed ham with apricot jam.
- Broiled Asparagus – A simple side and great for this apricot glazed ham recipe.
- Arugula & Citrus Salad – This salad has all of the flavors going on: peppery arugula, sweet citrus, creamy goat cheese, and crunch pistachios.
Make this EASY apricot glazed ham recipe with just 3 ingredients! This apricot glaze for ham is sweet, savory, + smoky all at the same time.
- 5 lb. smoked ham
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir together apricot preserves and dijon mustard. Set aside 1/2 cup of the glaze for serving. Spread remaining mixture over ham and roast for about 50-60 minutes or until ham is heated through.
- Slice ham and serve with glaze.
Keywords: apricot glazed ham, apricot glaze for ham, apricot jam glazed ham, apricot glazed ham recipe