//video.mediavine.com/videos/hvunqvx15bmzcsjjds8n.js Easy Naan Pizzas (+5 topping ideas!) take 10-minutes and are loved by the whole family. Want to make it extra fun? Let everyone top their own naan pizzas for a customizable dinner. I’ll show you how on Twin Cities Live.
Raise your hand if you need more 10-minute dinner ideas!!!
Ok. I see you. (If you like quick and easy and healthy meals, be sure to grab my Three 15-minute Dinners download!)
CLICK HERE to pin easy naan pizzas for later!
So just how easy are these easy naan pizzas?
Bake, top, bake. And done in 10 minutes.
Using naan bread for pizza crusts is a great use for them, because they just simplify the pizza-making process! They don’t need to be baked for a long time before topping and they are the perfect consistency.
Easy Naan Pizza Topping Ideas
I love having meals that are customizable, because it just allows everyone to create their own personal meal and I think this is beneficial for a few reasons:
- It allows for creativity in the kitchen. This is an important skill to learn, and topping pizza is a fun and delicious way to learn it. Try out different topping combinations, sauces, cheeses, veggies, etc.
- No separate meals. You know I believe in one-meal family dinners, but this is a great way to accommodate kids or family members who may not love every food (YET!). (If you want to read more about my philosophies when it comes to feeding kids, click here!)
- It gets everyone involved in meal time. Ultimately, we want to empower our families to cook, and to be involved in the meals that come across the table. This skill comes from experimenting and creating in the kitchen. (And don’t forget, everyone has kitchen fails!)
Easy Naan Pizzas on Twin Cities Live
I stopped by Twin Cities Live recently to show you just how versatile these easy naan pizzas are. Watch the segment below.
Topping Ideas for Easy Naan Pizzas
Here are a few easy naan pizza topping ideas to get you started, but branch out, experiment, and get creative!
- basic: red pizza sauce + mozzarella + green peppers + mushrooms + pepperoni
- pesto: basil pesto sauce + mozzarella + basil leaves
- margherita: red pizza sauce + mozzarella + basil leaves + drizzle of olive oil
- taco: leftover taco meat (beef or chicken) + cheddar + red onions
- flatbread: drizzle of olive oil for sauce + chopped arugula + prosciutto + burrata cheese
How to Make Easy Naan Pizzas
Tell me, what are you going to top your easy naan pizzas with?
Be sure to share your creations with me! Tag me @myeverydaytable or use #myeverydaytable so that I can see what you make!Print
Easy Naan Pizzas (+5 topping ideas!) take 10-minutes and are loved by the whole family. Want to make it extra fun? Let everyone top their own naan pizzas for a customizable dinner.
- 4-8 pieces of naan bread, depending on size
- 8 oz. pizza sauce
- 8 oz. ball fresh mozzarella
- 3/4 oz. (small package) fresh basil
- 5 oz. salad greens
- salad dressing
- other toppings as desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare ingredients:
Cheese: if using a fresh mozzarella ball, cut into small pieces, about 1″ big. If using shredded mozzarella, it’s ready to go!
Basil: wash and gently dry.
- Bake naan, directly on oven rack for 2-4 minutes, until lightly crispy.
- Remove from oven and place on a baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, cheese, and basil.
- Bake for another 4-5 minutes until golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Toss salad greens with dressing and serve on the side.