EASY mini naan pizzas (+5 topping ideas!) are perfect for the whole family because everyone can make their own naan pizza bread creations!
- 4–8 pieces of naan bread, depending on size
- 8 oz. pizza sauce
- 8 oz. ball fresh mozzarella
- 3/4 oz. (small package) fresh basil
- other toppings as desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare ingredients:
Cheese: if using a fresh mozzarella ball, cut into small pieces, about 1″ big. If using shredded mozzarella, it’s ready to go!
Basil: wash and gently dry.
- Bake naan, directly on oven rack for 2-4 minutes, until lightly crispy.
- Remove from oven and place on a baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, cheese, and basil.
- Bake for another 4-5 minutes until golden brown and cheese has melted.
- See list of naan bread pizza toppings above.
- Serve with chickpea chopped salad or Italian chopped salad for an easy side.
Keywords: mini naan pizza, naan bread pizza, naan pizza dough