These crock pot chicken nachos are meal #2 for a chicken burrito bowl cook once, eat twice meal. Once you’ve made and eaten your first meal, come back and make these easy crock pot chicken nachos.
Nachos for dinner are just FUN! You can bake up a big tray and then let everyone top their own.Print
Crock Pot Chicken Nachos
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Tex Mex
Use leftover chicken for these crock pot chicken nachos and you’ve got a meal in 15 minutes! Bake up a tray and let everyone top their own.
- leftover slow cooker burrito bowl chicken
- bag of tortilla chips
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 medium avocado
- 8 oz. sour cream
- salsa, hot sauce, pickled jalapenos
- Turn the broiler on high.
- Prepare ingredients:
Heat chicken in microwave or stove top.
Wash and chop lettuce.
Wash and chop cilantro.
Mince red onion.
- On a large sheet pan, put down a layer of chips. Top with a layer of shredded cheese, drained chicken mixture (you don’t want too much moisture or the chips will get mushy), and some more shredded cheese.
- Broil until cheese has melted, 1-3 minutes, watching closely.
- Top with desired veggie toppings and dig in!
- This is meal #2 for a cook once, eat twice meal. Find the slow cooker chicken burrito bowls recipe here.
Keywords: crock pot chicken nachos
Did you like this recipe? Please leave a review and let me know what you thought! I appreciate it so much.