Nachos for dinner are just FUN! You can bake up a big tray and then let everyone top their own.Print
Use leftover chicken for these crock pot chicken nachos and you’ve got a meal in 15 minutes! Bake up a tray and let everyone top their own.
- leftover slow cooker burrito bowl chicken
- bag of tortilla chips
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 medium avocado
- 8 oz. sour cream
- salsa, hot sauce, pickled jalapenos
- Turn the broiler on high.
- Prepare ingredients:
Heat chicken in microwave or stove top.
Wash and chop lettuce.
Wash and chop cilantro.
Mince red onion.
- On a large sheet pan, put down a layer of chips. Top with a layer of shredded cheese, drained chicken mixture (you don’t want too much moisture or the chips will get mushy), and some more shredded cheese.
- Broil until cheese has melted, 1-3 minutes, watching closely.
- Top with desired veggie toppings and dig in!
Keywords: crock pot chicken nachos