Looking for zero-prep Trader Joe’s lunch ideas? I’ve got you covered!
Check out my 15 easy Trader Joe’s recipes for more TJ love!
Turn a bag of Trader Joe’s groceries into dinner!
Download your FREE 5-day dinner plan + grocery list.
Easy Trader Joe’s Lunch Box Ingredients
Simply portion and pack the ingredients – lunch is DONE!
This zero-prep Trader Joe’s lunch idea is a balanced meal without the work!
- 24 oz. baby carrots
- 12 oz. broccoli florets
- 6 servings salami sticks
- 4 oz. cheesestick crackers
- 1 box honey hedgehog cookies (there are 6 of these)
- dip for veggies
- Portion out carrots and broccoli into six portions.
- Pack ranch or veggie dip. (See below)
- Add salami sticks, cheesesticks, and cookies day-of serving.
- EXTRAS: sliced grapes or other fruit.
- SALAMI STICKS: There are also prosciutto mozzarella sticks that you could use for protein as well.
- CHEESESTICKS: These do have a strong flavor, you can always swap pita crackers, or tortilla chips for the cheesesticks.
- SERVE WITH: ranch, veggie dip, or hummus for your veggies if desired.
Keywords: trader joe’s lunch