Let’s make a quick and easy chicken Caesar wrap! This chicken Caesar wrap recipe is another delicious activity night meal – for the nights that you have 15 minutes to get a balanced and satisfying dinner on the table. We have these meals once a week in the Weeknight Dinner Club because I think having (at least!) one super fast weeknight dinner is just plain smart.
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Table of Contents
- What You’ll Love About Crispy Chicken Caesar Wraps
- How to Make a Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Storage Instructions
- How to Serve a Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap to the Whole Family
- What to Serve with Crispy Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe
- More Ridiculously Easy 15-Minute Dinner Recipes
What You’ll Love About Crispy Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Dinner is ready in 15 minutes
- Easy to deconstruct and serve to everyone (more tips below)
- Made with just 5 simple ingredients
- Balanced meal that includes protein, carbs, and veggies
You’ll need just a few basic ingredients to put together these homemade chicken Caesar wraps:
- Chicken tenders – Use your favorite chicken tenders. You could also use meat-alternative tenders for an easy vegetarian option.
- Romaine lettuce – We love romaine for its crunchy texture, but you could also use iceberg, angel hair cabbage, or your favorite salad greens.
- Caesar salad dressing – Use store-bought for a fast shortcut or make your own if you prefer.
- Parmesan cheese – I used shredded Parmesan cheese, but you could also use grated Parmesan if you prefer.
- Tortillas – Look for large, burrito-sized tortillas or wraps. You can also use flavored wraps if you prefer, I used the green ones (spinach, though it’s not really spinach) for some color.
How to Make a Chicken Caesar Wrap
Ok, let’s make this crispy chicken Caesar wrap:
- Air fry tenders. Air fry (or bake if you don’t have an air fryer) the chicken tenders according to package instructions.
- Dress salad. Toss together thinly sliced romaine and Caesar salad dressing together until greens are coated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Assemble wrap. Place chicken tender on bottom of tortilla and then top with salad. Roll up, folding in edges to seal everything in.
TIP: Heat your tortilla! You can heat tortilla on a hot frying pan until golden brown, or heat it for a few minutes after assembly, though your lettuce may get a little warm.
These wraps are best served immediately before things have a chance to get soggy. Wait to assemble the wraps until you’re ready to eat them!
How to Serve a Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap to the Whole Family
I get it, feeding kids can be tough! But following the Division of Responsibility and knowing your job and your child’s job makes it SO much more enjoyable. You’ll be able to feed your kids any meal, which will help ensure that they are eating a variety of nutritious foods – with plenty of play food sprinkled in. 😉
This is a great meal to serve deconstructed, or let the kids choose what to include in their wrap. They might prefer everything separate, and that’s ok. If they don’t like tortillas, you could also serve the chicken and salad with some bread and butter and some fruit.
What to Serve with Crispy Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe
Serve these Caesar chicken wraps with a quick side, here are my recommendations:
- Raw veggies and dip
- Extra Caesar salad
- Fresh fruit
- Potato chips
More Ridiculously Easy 15-Minute Dinner Recipes
If you like this recipe for chicken Caesar wraps, you might also like some of these other 15-minute dinner recipes:
- Sheet Pan Grilled Cheese
- Dinner-Worthy Snack Plate
- Crispy Black Bean Tacos
- Black Bean Avocado Corn Salad
In a dinner time rut? Overwhelmed with the task of meal planning?
Hand over meal planning to a pro!
This done-for-you plan can easily be customized and your grocery list is made with the click of a button – all while you sit in the school pick up line.
You’ll save time, save money, waste less food, and go into meals calm because your dinner is already planned.
This quick and easy chicken Caesar wrap recipe comes together in just 15 minutes! Made with just 5 basic ingredients, it’s balanced and satisfying.
- 16 oz. frozen crispy chicken tenders
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 Tbsp. Caesar dressing
- 4 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 large burrito-sized tortillas
- Cook chicken tenders according to package instructions and set aside. (Air fry if you have one!)
- In a large bowl, toss romaine lettuce with Caesar dressing.
- Lay the tortillas on the counter or large cutting board and place chicken on the bottom third of wrap.
- Top with salad and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Roll up bottom of tortilla, fold in the sides, and roll up, securing with a toothpick if desired.
Keywords: chicken Caesar wrap, chicken Caesar wrap recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. They do not add any charge to you, but I will make a very small commission from them. I only link to products I use and recommend. Thank you for your support!