Ingredients for Trader Joe’s Italian Sub SaladPrint
Just 6 ingredients to make this salad that tastes just like a classic Italian sub!
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 6 oz. gourmet deli meats: salame, prosciutto, capocollo
- 8 oz. package ham
- 4 oz. provolone
- 12 oz. sliced roasted red pepper strips (drained)
- red wine & olive oil vinaigrette
- Italian bread
- Wash and thinly slice lettuce.
- Thinly slice deli meats and cheese. You want them fairly small so that you can get a good mix in every bite!
- Toss lettuce with dressing and top with deli meats and cheese.
- Top with freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Serve with bread or garlic toast.
- EXTRAS: sliced cucumbers, sliced raddichio, thinly sliced white onion, sprinkle of oregano.
- DELI MEATS: feel free to switch these up according to your own preferences.
- SERVE WITH: serve with garlic toast. (Sourdough loaf is perfect for this!)