- 8 oz. grape tomatoes
- 3 persian cucumbers
- marinated artichokes (about 1 cup, 1/2 jar)
- roasted red peppers (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 2 oz. salami
- 2 oz. shaved parmesan
- Wash tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Slice the tomatoes in half. Slice the cucumbers in half moon shape. Add them to a medium size bowl.
- Lightly drain artichokes, but do not rinse! Roughly chop and add to bowl.
- Lightly drain roasted red peppers, but do not rinse! Roughly chop and add to bowl.
- Toss vegetables with dressing.
- Dice the salami and add to salad bowl. Toss together again and top with shaved parmesan and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- EXTRAS: arugula, hearts of palm, balsamic glaze drizzle.
- Eat within one day. If making ahead, don’t dress salad until you are ready to eat.