Whip up this rotisserie chicken salad recipe and then serve it with sides on a snack board for an easy meal that’s ready in 15 minutes!Print
Whip up this rotisserie chicken salad recipe and then serve it with sides on a snack board for an easy meal that’s ready in 15 minutes!
For the chicken salad:
- 2 stalks celery (or about 1/2 cup chopped)
- 4 green onions (or about 1/2 cup chopped
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (from about 1/2 lemon)
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/3 cup dried fruit like cherries or cranberries
- 6 oz. raspberries
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas
- 1 red pepper
- nuts or trail mix
Chop celery into small pieces.
Thinly slice green onions.
Roughly chop chicken.
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir in chicken, celery, onion, and dried fruit. Chill until it’s time to eat.
Wash and prep raspberries, snap peas, and slice pepper.
Assemble chicken salad board. Place a bowl of chicken salad on a board with fruits, veggies, crackers, nuts, a sweet treat…anything goes!
- Nutrition facts do not include items for serving
- You can arrange everything on a large cutting board or baking sheet or just put it all out on the table.
- This is a great meal to eat outside if weather permits.