You need just 4 ingredients to make this INSANELY EASY Trader Joes Vegetarian Chili recipe! You can really use any canned chili in this meal, but I like using vegetarian here because it’s a super satisfying meatless meal.
As written, these are super basic, but I share some options below in the recipe card to add some extra and fresh flavor.
Be sure to tag me when you make these nachos, I love to see your creations! And if you’ve made it, will you please leave it a ⭐️ rating below? It helps me out a ton!❤️
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of Contents
Ingredients To Make Trader Joe’s Nachos
- Tortilla chips – The restaurant-style are my favorite. Thick and can stand up to dips and toppings.
- Vegetarian chili – Use any canned chili here
- Shredded cheese – Use cheddar, Mexican blend, or Monterey jack
- Sour cream – Optional, but recommended
- Fresh toppings – Also optional, but recommended. See below for ideas
Do I have to use Trader Joe’s ingredients?
Nope! This recipe is really flexible so you can use any canned chili, along with tortilla chips, shredded cheese, and sour cream.
How to Make Trader Joe’s Vegetarian Chili Nachos
These nachos couldn’t be easier and honestly don’t really need a recipe…
- Assemble. Spread chips out on a half sheet pan so that they cover most of the bottom of the pan in a single layer.
- Top. Drop spoonfuls of the Trader Joe’s Vegetarian Chili over the chips and lightly spread with back of spoon. Top with a hefty layer of shredded cheese.
- Bake nachos. Bake until cheese is melted, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh toppings. These are optional, but some fresh toppings to sprinkle on top are: chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce, chopped cilantro,
More Easy Trader Joe’s Recipes
The easy recipes made with Trader Joe’s are some of the most popular on my site! Here are some of the favorites:
- Pollo Asado Quinoa Bowls – Just 6 ingredients to make these satisfying quinoa bowls that include grains, protein, and veggies.
- Trader Joe’s Meatball Subs – Such a simple dinner, made with just 5 ingredients.
- Ultimate Guide to Cauliflower Gnocchi – If you’re curious about TJ’s cauliflower gnocchi, read this first! (The cooking instructions on the package are NOT the best way to cook them.)
- Trader Joe’s Cheese Board – What you need to buy to build an awesome cheeseboard, two price options!
Trader Joe’s Vegetarian Chili Nachos
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 2–4 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Tex Mex
You need just 4 ingredients to make this INSANELY EASY Trader Joes Vegetarian Chili recipe! Layer, bake, eat. Ready in 15 minutes.
- 9 oz. bag tortilla chips
- 1 (14.7 oz.) can organic vegetarian chili
- 2 cups Mexican style shredded cheese blend
- 4 oz. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread chips onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Spoon chili over the chips.
- Sprinkle cheese all over the chips and chili, making sure to cover each chip.
- Bake for 8 minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Top with desired fresh toppings.
- EXTRAS: chopped tomato, diced onion, chopped cilantro, hot sauce.
- TORTILLA CHIPS: use your favorite variety!
- SHORT CUT: I love the fresh flavor that the toppings add, but if you don’t want to deal with them, use the prepared pico de gallo for an easy alternative.
Keywords: Trader Joe’s vegetarian chili, Trader Joe’s recipe, Trader Joe’s nachos
Did you like this recipe? Please leave a review and let me know what you thought! I appreciate it so much.