You need just 4 ingredients to make this INSANELY EASY Trader Joes Vegetarian Chili recipe! Layer, bake, eat. Ready in 15 minutes.
- 9 oz. bag tortilla chips
- 1 (14.7 oz.) can organic vegetarian chili
- 2 cups Mexican style shredded cheese blend
- 4 oz. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread chips onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Spoon chili over the chips.
- Sprinkle cheese all over the chips and chili, making sure to cover each chip.
- Bake for 8 minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Top with desired fresh toppings.
- EXTRAS: chopped tomato, diced onion, chopped cilantro, hot sauce.
- TORTILLA CHIPS: use your favorite variety!
- SHORT CUT: I love the fresh flavor that the toppings add, but if you don’t want to deal with them, use the prepared pico de gallo for an easy alternative.
Keywords: Trader Joe's vegetarian chili, Trader Joe's recipe, Trader Joe's nachos