This strawberry spinach goat cheese salad takes just a few minutes to make, but tastes totally satisfying and gourmet. While this strawberry spinach salad with goat cheese is perfect for summer months when strawberries are at their peak, we eat it all year round when we have strawberries in the fridge. My strawberry spinach salad recipe calls for a quick balsamic vinaigrette, which is a little different than the traditional poppyseed dressing, but you can also use a store-bought dressing to save a few minutes.
Is there anything better than a salad that has every component a good salad needs? Sweet, creamy, crunchy, and we can’t forget…GREEN! This strawberry spinach salad with almonds and goat cheese hits all of those notes for a deliciously light salad that goes with just about everything.
How to Make Strawberry Spinach Goat Cheese Salad
This spinach salad recipe with strawberries comes together in just 10 minutes, complete with a homemade dressing.
- Make balsamic vinaigrette.
- Assemble salad.
How to Store Leftover Strawberry Spinach Salad
Store leftover salad in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Store all of the salad components separately so the spinach doesn’t get soggy.
Take the dressing out of the fridge 30-60 minutes before eating so that the oil has time to warm up a bit.
More Easy Salad RecipesPrint
This simple strawberry spinach goat cheese salad recipe takes less than 10 minutes to make! Serve it as a side or add protein for a meal.
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 5 oz spinach
- 8 oz strawberries
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Make dressing. Combine minced shallots, vinegar, dijon, olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper in small jar and shake until dressing is emulsified.
- Assemble salad. Toss spinach with dressing (about half of it, depending on taste) and top with strawberries, crumbled goat cheese, and almonds.
- Serve as a side or add a protein for a full meal.
- Nutrition facts include all of the dressing, but you will probably have leftover dressing.
Keywords: strawberry spinach goat cheese salad, strawberry spinach salad with goat cheese