Looking for easy and healthy dinner ideas? Your entire family will love this Easy Mini BBQ Meatloaf Dinner Recipe.
CLICK HERE to pin Easy Mini BBQ Meatloaf Dinner for later!
Easy Mini BBQ Meatloaf Dinner
Oh how we loved this easy mini bbq meatloaf dinner! It’s everything I look for in a meal.
It’s really, really easy.
Easy and healthy. THIS IS MY JAM!!!
So how do we make this easy mini bbq meatloaf dinner? Easy! (I told you that already…)
Step one: make meatloaf.
Step two: slather it with bbq sauce and a sprinkle of cheese.
Step three: DE.VOUR.
Because beef and bbq sauce and cheese is just a combo you don’t want to miss out on.
This easy mini bbq meatloaf dinner recipe takes a tad longer than most of my recipes (majority are under 30 minutes!) at 35 minutes total. It needs a full 25 minutes to bake, so there are a few options around this to still qualify as a weeknight meal.
Speaking of easy weeknight meals, when I’ve done polls in the past, many of you have told me that 30 minutes is your weeknight meal max. Which I totally get, and many of you also told me that 20 minutes is your weeknight meal max. Which I also totally get. So I aim to have most of my recipes come in at 15-30 minutes.
With a little prep, you could pull this one together a little quicker.
- Bake the whole meal ahead of time. Then you just need to re-heat when you are ready to eat.
- Prep vegetables so you just need to make meatloaf mix the day of.
Or make it on a Sunday when you’ve got a little more time.
And if you have any leftovers? I’d suggest a meatloaf sandwich. 🙂
Easy Mini BBQ Meatloaf Dinner Recipe:Print
Looking for more easy and healthy dinner ideas? Your entire family will love this Easy Mini BBQ Meatloaf Dinner Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare ingredients:
Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces and microwave for about 3-4 minutes until soft.
In a medium bowl, stir together bread crumbs and milk.
Spray cupcake tin with cooking spray.
- Add onion, beef, egg, bbq sauce, and shredded cheese to bread crumb bowl and mix together with hands until combined. You don’t want to overwork the meat, but do want all of the bread crumbs incorporated. Roll meat mixture into tennis ball size balls and place into cupcake tins. Lightly flatten meat with fingers, and spread about 1 tsp. of remaining bbq sauce and 1 Tbsp. shredded cheese.
- Spread potatoes and green beans on two sheet pans. Drizzle with olive oil and season potatoes with seasoning salt and pepper and green beans with salt and pepper.
- Bake everything for about 25 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
- Get your kids involved! They can: mix veggies with oil and arrange on baking sheets.
- It’s important for the potatoes to be in about 1 inch pieces or they won’t be cooked through. Other ingredients can vary in size a bit.
Keywords: meat loaf, easy dinner, easy meatloaf dinner