Looking for more easy and healthy dinner ideas? Your entire family will love this Easy Mini BBQ Meatloaf Dinner Recipe.
- 24 oz. baby potatoes
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 white onion
- 32 oz. ground beef (85% lean)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce + 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese + 1/3 cup
- 12 oz. green beans
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare ingredients:
Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces and microwave for about 3-4 minutes until soft.
In a medium bowl, stir together bread crumbs and milk.
Spray cupcake tin with cooking spray.
- Add onion, beef, egg, bbq sauce, and shredded cheese to bread crumb bowl and mix together with hands until combined. You don’t want to overwork the meat, but do want all of the bread crumbs incorporated. Roll meat mixture into tennis ball size balls and place into cupcake tins. Lightly flatten meat with fingers, and spread about 1 tsp. of remaining bbq sauce and 1 Tbsp. shredded cheese.
- Spread potatoes and green beans on two sheet pans. Drizzle with olive oil and season potatoes with seasoning salt and pepper and green beans with salt and pepper.
- Bake everything for about 25 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
- Get your kids involved! They can: mix veggies with oil and arrange on baking sheets.
- It’s important for the potatoes to be in about 1 inch pieces or they won’t be cooked through. Other ingredients can vary in size a bit.
Keywords: meat loaf, easy dinner, easy meatloaf dinner