Make this mini frittatas recipe and enjoy a quick protein bite all week! Each serving of my crustless ham and cheese quiche has 10 grams of protein making it a great addition to a nutritious breakfast, lunch, or snack.
Grab your kids, this is a great recipe to make together.
Make this mini frittatas recipe and enjoy a quick protein bite all week! Each serving of my crustless ham and cheese quiche has 10 g protein.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and red pepper to pan, seasoning with a pinch of salt. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Add diced ham and cook for another 1 minute. Set aside on a piece of paper towel to soak up any excess moisture.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper with a fork until combined.
- Prepare a muffin tin with butter, cooking spray or muffin liners to prevent sticking. Divide ham and pepper mixture between the muffin tins. Top with a rounded tablespoon of shredded cheese. Pour egg mixture over the top, filling muffin tins almost to the top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until frittatas are set in the middle.
- Serving size: 4 mini frittatas
- If you use a regular muffin tin, bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Microwave for 20-30 seconds to reheat.
Keywords: mini frittatas, recipe for mini frittatas, mini frittatas recipe, crustless ham and cheese quiche