Imagine dinner is ready in 15 minutes with minimal prep…you know what store makes this happen…TRADER JOE’S! I love TJ’s for so many reasons, but they are the best for convenience foods and helping meals come together quickly. Today we’re using pre-cooked Trader Joe’s carnitas for this super-easy and mega-delicious Trader Joe’s flatbread that’s topped with carnitas and street corn. Serve the flatbread with my tex-mex side salad and click here for more naan pizza ideas. It’s the best way to make pizza!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of Contents
Ingredients to Make Trader Joe’s Flatbread Pizza
You’ll need just 5 ingredients to make this Trader Joe’s flatbread:
- Naan bread – You can use fresh or frozen; any variety
- Carnitas – You can also use grilled chicken, or leave it off for a vegetarian version
- Mozzarella cheese – You can also use Monterey jack or queso fresco
- Mexican style roasted corn – If you can’t find this, use roasted frozen corn, or even plain corn
- Cilantro – Optional garnish, but highly recommended!
How to Make Trader Joe’s Street Corn Carnitas Flatbread
Let me show you just how easy this flatbread is to make:
- Bake naan. Pre-bake the naan bread for a few minutes before topping.
- Assemble flatbread pizza. Top the naan with shredded cheese, roasted street corn, and chopped carnitas.
- Bake flatbread. Bake until cheese has melted and naan is golden brown.
- Garnish. Top the flatbread with chopped cilantro and any of the extras listed below.
Can I make these if I don’t shop at Trader Joe’s?
Yes, you can make this flatbread recipe without a trip to TJ’s a few small tweaks! Most stores have naan bread (either fresh or frozen), mozzarella cheese, and cilantro.
The only items you may need to tweak are:
- Street Corn: Use any roasted sweet corn OR even plain frozen corn kernels
- Carnitas: Some stores may have pre-cooked carnitas or pulled pork. You could also use grilled chicken that’s sliced or any pulled pork. Even pork with bbq sauce would be delicious.
More Easy Trader Joe’s Recipes
If you like this easy Trader Joe’s recipe, you might also like some of these other TJ recipes:
- Trader Joe’s Easy Fish Tacos – Everyone loves these “fried” fish tacos. Thanks to the battered fish that doesn’t require deep frying at home, this meal is a great way to incorporate more seafood into your diet, in a way that everyone loves.
- Trader Joe’s Vegetarian Nachos – Made with 4 ingredients, this is a hearty vegetarian meal that’s satisfying enough for meat-eaters.
- Trader Joe’s Tikka Masala Lentils – Flavorful lentils are served over a bed of cauliflower rice. It’s the perfect meal prep meal!
- Trader Joe’s Curry Meatballs – Just 20 minutes to make this whole meal that is loaded with protein, veggies, and SO MUCH flavor!
- Best Trader Joe’s Cheese Board – TJ’s is the best place to go for cheeseboards if you don’t want to spend a fortune. I share both $50 and $100 options.
You need just FIVE ingredients to make these fun Trader Joe’s flatbread pizzas for an easy meal that’s ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 package garlic naan bread
- 1 package traditional carnitas
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- mexican style roasted corn with cotija cheese
- fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roughly chop up carnitas.
- Bake naan bread for 3-4 minutes, until warm.
- Top naan bread with shredded cheese, roasted corn, and carnitas.
- Bake for about 4-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with chopped cilantro.
- EXTRAS: sweet jalapeno peppers, extra cotija cheese, halved grape tomatoes.
- SERVE WITH: green salad, roasted cauliflower, sauteed spinach.
Keywords: Trader Joe’s flatbread