Learn how to cook lobster tail in air fryer! This easy method results in perfectly cooked and seasoned air fried lobster tails every time.
- 2 4.5-oz. lobster tails
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. old bay
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- Rinse lobster tails and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut through the top of the shell and meat, keeping bottom shell in tact.
- Gently pull shell away from meat and lightly pull lobster meat away from shell. Place shell back together and set lobster meat on top of shell.
- Air fry lobster tails at 380 degrees F for 4-6 minutes for 4-5 oz. tails, or 6-8 minutes for larger 8 oz. tails until lobster is cooked through and opaque.
- Cook lobster to 145 degrees F.
Keywords: lobster tail in air fryer, how to cook lobster tail in air fryer, air fried lobster tails, air fryer lobster tails