Make this napa cabbage slaw recipe in just 15 minutes! This napa slaw is the perfect summer side for grilled or bbq meats, and I get asked for the recipe.
- Prep ingredients:
Thinly slice cabbage and onion.
- Layer napa cabbage, onions, and blue cheese in serving bowl and chill until serving.
- Whisk together garlic, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, honey, celery seed, sea salt, and pepper until emulsified.
- Toss dressing with cabbage and chill for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Feel free to swap apple cider vinegar for a white wine or white balsamic vinegar.
- Make and store the napa slaw dressing in a small jar, simply add all of the ingredients, cover, and shake until emulsified.
Keywords: napa cabbage coleslaw recipe, napa cabbage slaw, napa slaw