Easy cheesy potato casserole with diced potatoes is the BEST side dish, and a staple at holiday tables! I amped up the flavor, too!
- Prep ingredients:
Thaw potatoes if frozen.
Thinly slice green onions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soup, melted butter, sour cream, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Fold in potatoes, green onions, and sharp cheddar cheese. Place mixture into a 9×13 inch pan.
- Top with fried onions and bake covered with foil for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- I used Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes, but you could also use the version with onions.
Keywords: easy cheesy potatoes, cheesy potato casserole with diced potatoes, cheesy potato casserole recipe.