This copycat Starbucks iced pumpkin spice latte recipe tastes just like the real thing (but costs a lot less!) and is made with real pumpkin!
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spices
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 cup milk
- whipped cream
- Add maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spices to a coffee mug.
- Brew espresso over the pumpkin mixture and blend with a handheld frother until smooth.
- Pour mixture over a cup filled with ice.
- Add milk to taste.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- This is not super sweet, so if you like a sweeter drink, just add more maple syrup.
- You can also use brown sugar, but using maple syrup gives it a more traditional flavor. If you do use brown sugar, be sure to use hot espresso so that the sugar dissolves.
Keywords: iced pumpkin spice latte, Starbucks iced pumpkin spice latte, iced pumpkin spice latte recipe