Love the Taco Bell quesadilla sauce? Now you can make it at home! This quick and easy recipe is made with just 3 ingredients plus spices.
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos
- 2 Tbsp. jalapeno brine from pickled jalapenos
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- In a blender or food processor, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, jalapenos, jalapeno brine, chili powder, sugar, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Blend or process until smooth.
- Nutrition facts are an estimate based on 2 tablespoons per serving
Keywords: quesadilla sauce recipe, Taco Bell quesadilla sauce