One taste of this air fryer bone-in chicken breast and we were hooked! It has the comforting flavor of roasted chicken, but it cooks in just 20 minutes.
- 2 bone-in chicken breasts (about 2 lbs)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt
- Preheat air fryer.
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Place in air fryer basket skin-side down.
- Cook at 380 degrees F for 10 minutes, flip over, and cook another 10-15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165 degrees F.
- Exact cooking temperature will vary based on breast size and air fryer. Use a meat thermometer to ensure chicken is cooked properly.
Keywords: air fryer bone in chicken breast, bone in chicken breast air fryer, split chicken breast air fryer