These ground lamb tacos are SO delicious! Each bite of Moroccan spiced lamb, whipped feta dip, crunchy cabbage, and bright pickled onions is to die for.
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- white vinegar
- whipped lemon feta
- 1/4 head green cabbage
- 12 corn tortillas
- Make pickled red onions. Thinly slice red onion and place into a bowl or small jar and cover with white vinegar.
- Make whipped lemon feta dip.
- Mix up seasonings in a pinch bowl.
- Heat oil in a stainless steel or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add lamb and break up with a spatula or wooden spoon. Sprinkle with seasonings and stir in. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, until lamb is cooked through. Drain fat if necessary.
- Meanwhile, shred cabbage as thinly as possible and char tortillas over a gas flame or on a hot skillet.
- Assemble tacos. Spread lemon feta onto tortilla and top with spiced lamb, shredded cabbage, and pickled onions.
- The lemon feta dip is highly recommended, but you could also swap it for some feta cheese crumbles if you prefer.
Keywords: lamb tacos, ground lamb tacos