EASY whipped lemon feta dip recipe is ready in just 10 min! Serve this feta cheese dip with pita chips and veggies. It’s delish!
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over low heat in a small pan. Add minced garlic and heat until garlic starts to sizzle, about 2 minutes. (Careful not to burn the garlic!)
- Remove from heat and add red pepper flakes to oil.
- In a processor, pulse together cream cheese and feta cheese until smooth.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, juice and zest from lemon and garlic oil to processor and pulse again until combined.
- Spread onto a plate or bowl and top with garnishes if desired.
- Serve with crackers and veggies.
Keywords: feta dip recipe, lemon feta dip, feta cheese appetizer