This flavorful lemon feta dip is delicious scooped up with crackers, veggies, or spread on a sandwich!
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz block of feta cheese
- 1/2 lemon: zested and juiced
- garnish: minced chives, red pepper flakes, olive oil
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over low heat in a small pan. Add minced garlic and heat until garlic starts to sizzle, about 2 minutes. (Careful not to burn the garlic!)
- Remove from heat and add red pepper flakes to oil.
- In a processor, pulse together cream cheese and feta cheese.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, juice and zest from lemon and garlic oil to processor and pulse again until combined.
- Spread onto a plate or bowl and top with garnishes if desired.
- Serve with crackers and veggies.
Keywords: feta dip, lemon feta dip, feta cheese appetizer