EASY shrimp teriyaki stir fry takes just 15 minutes to make! Serve with your favorite rice and a veggie side for a healthy weeknight dinner.
For teriyaki sauce:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 2 Tbsp. mirin
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
For shrimp stir fry:
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. raw shrimp (no peel, no tail)
- rice for serving
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Thaw shrimp if necessary.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, corn starch, mirin, honey, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet to medium-high heat and add shrimp to skillet in a single layer. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until shrimp is fully cooked and opaque.
- Pour in teriyaki sauce and cook another minute or so, until sauce is thick and glossy. (Depending on how hot and how large your pan is, this can happen very quickly, so watch closely.)
- Nutrition facts are an estimate and do not include rice or sides.
- You can use microwavable or frozen rice for a shortcut.
Keywords: shrimp teriyaki, teriyaki shrimp stir fry, shrimp teriyaki stir fry, teriyaki shrimp recipe