Grilled tilapia in foil makes an EASY 25-min weeknight dinner! These HEALTHY fish foil packets are delicious and no clean up required!
- 4 6-oz. fillets of white fish (cod or tilapia)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil + more for bread
- 1 orange pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 8 oz. grape tomatoes
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- loaf of bread
- olive oil, salt for bread
- aluminum foil
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut 4 large squares of aluminum foil, place on a baking sheet and fold up edges to form pouch.
- Place fish on the bottom of foil. Drizzle with olive oil (about 1 teaspoon per fillet) and sprinkle with garlic powder and salt.
- Divide corn, peppers, onion, and grape tomatoes over the top of the fish. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold sides of aluminum foil together, to create a tent and roll edges together, ensuring there are no gaps as you fold the sides together.
- Place foil packets directly over heat and cook for 10 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily. Set fish aside.
- Meanwhile, brush bread with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt. Grill bread for about 2-4 minutes per side, or until lightly charred.
- Get your kids involved! They can: help season fish and top with veggies, brush the bread with olive oil