Learn how to grill tilapia! Grilled tilapia in foil packets makes an EASY 25-min dinner! These fish foil packets are delicious + no clean up!
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat, about 375-425 degrees F.
- Cut 4 large squares of aluminum foil, place on a baking sheet and fold up edges to form pouch.
- Place fish on the bottom of foil. Drizzle with olive oil (about 1 teaspoon per fillet) and sprinkle with garlic powder and salt.
- Divide corn, peppers, onion, and grape tomatoes over the top of the fish. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold sides of aluminum foil together, to create a tent and roll edges together, ensuring there are no gaps as you fold the sides together.
- Place foil packets directly over heat and cook for 10 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily. Set fish aside. If you aren’t eating the meal immediately, be sure to open up the packets to vent or they will continue cooking.
- Meanwhile, brush bread with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt. Grill bread for about 2-4 minutes per side, or until lightly charred.
- Get your kids involved! They can: help season fish and top with veggies, brush the bread with olive oil. See more ideas above.
- Nutrition facts do not include bread.
Keywords: fish foil packets, grilled fish packets