These fish tacos with mango salsa have tender and flaky fish, fresh toppings, and a bright mango salsa! They’re quick, easy, nutritious, and delicious!
For mango salsa
- 2 cups diced mango
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. finely diced jalapeño (more or less depending on spice preference)
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
For seasoned fish
- 1 lb. flaky white fish like cod
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- pinch of cayenne
- 12 small corn tortillas
- 1/4 head green cabbage
- 1 avocado
- In a medium bowl, toss together diced mango, red onion, and jalapeno. Drizzle lime juice over the top, sprinkle with salt, and fold in cilantro until combined. Set aside or chill in fridge.
- Season and cook fish. In a small bowl, mix together sea salt, garlic powder, cumin, and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Pat fish dry with a paper towel and sprinkle with seasonings on both sides.
- Cook fish.
AIR FRY: 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes
PAN FRY: cook fish for about 4 minutes, carefully flip over, and cook another 2-3 minutes, until cooked through and flaky.
- Meanwhile, prep toppings. Thinly slice green cabbage, slice avocado, slice rest of jalapeno, and heat tortillas as desired. (In the microwave or over gas burner on stove.)
- Assemble tacos. Place flaked fish and sliced avocado on tortilla. Top with mango salsa, shredded green cabbage, and sliced jalapeños if desired.
Keywords: fish tacos with mango salsa