This recipe for easy grilled chicken drumsticks uses a delicious 4-ingredient marinade and I’ll show you just how easy it is to grill! (It’s not just for the guys!)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1.5 lbs. chicken drumsticks
- Mince garlic and add all ingredients except for chicken to a plastic zip-topped bag.
- Add chicken to bag and marinate for at least 20 minutes, or overnight. Flip bag to distribute marinade occasionally.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and preheat grill to medium high, about 375 degrees.
- Place chicken legs on hot grill and cook for 10 minutes, flip over and cook for another 10 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 175 degrees.
- Let rest for at least 5-10 minutes and dig in!
Serve chicken with grilled bread and a veggie slaw.
Keywords: grilled chicken drumsticks, how to grill, grilled drumsticks, grilled chicken