The EASIEST crockpot chicken and salsa takes just 2 min to prep and 3 ingredients. Use crockpot salsa chicken in tacos, salad, burrito bowls, and more!
- 3 lbs. chicken breast (skinless, boneless)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Top with salsa to cover chicken.
- Place cover on slow cooker and cook on high for 2 1/2-3 hours, or low for 5-6 hours, until chicken is cooked through to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Lightly shred or chop 1/2 of the chicken.
- 8 big servings, but you can definitely stretch it to more.
Keywords: chicken and salsa, crockpot chicken and salsa, salsa chicken