This HEALTHY turkey meatloaf recipe has secret veggies in it, can you see them? My recipe for healthy turkey meatloaf takes just 10 min prep!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare ingredients:
In a medium bowl, stir together bread crumbs and milk.
Heat riced broccoli and cauliflower until warm in microwave.
- To the bread crumbs, stir in onion, egg, seasoning salt and black pepper. Add turkey, riced broccoli, 1 cup shredded cheese and mix together with hands until combined. You don’t want to overwork the meat, but do want all of the bread crumb mixture incorporated.
- Shape the mixture into an oblong shape on a parchment paper lined rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining ½ cup of shredded cheese and bake for 45-60 minutes, until the turkey meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with ketchup if desired.
- Be sure to use a mix of light and dark ground turkey, NOT 99% fat-free turkey.
Keywords: healthy turkey meatloaf, recipe for healthy turkey meatloaf, healthy turkey meatloaf recipe, ground turkey meatloaf recipe