The BEST lobster grilled cheese recipe! Chunky lobster meat is sandwiched between melty layers of cheese and a lemon mayo sauce brings it all together.
- 2–4 oz. cooked lobster tails (or 1 8-oz. lobster tail)
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. fresh chives
- freshly cracked pepper
- 4 slices Sourdough bread or French boule
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 5 oz. Havarti (freshly shredded, a little less than 2 cups)
- Cook lobster tail if necessary and remove meat from shell. Roughly chop, still leaving big chunks. (Air fryer lobster instructions here.)
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, chives, and cracked black pepper.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Spread one side of bread with a thin layer of butter and other side with a thin layer of the mayonnaise mixture. Repeat with remaining slices of bread.
- Place two of the slices of bread onto the griddle (butter side down). Top with half of the cheese (about ¾ cup for both slices), and divide lobster meat over cheese layer. Top with remaining cheese and other slice of bread (butter side up).
- Cook for about 4-5 minutes until bread is golden brown, flip over and cook another 3-4 minutes, until cheese is melty and bread is golden brown.
Keywords: lobster grilled cheese, lobster grilled cheese recipe,