One of bite of this whipped cottage cheese and you’ll be obsessed! This savory spread has blended cottage cheese, veggies, and an egg all scooped up with pita.
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- sliced cucumber, thinly sliced into half moons
- grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- fried egg (with runny yolk)
- chili crisp oil
- pita bread
- Place cottage cheese in a food processor and process until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Spread onto a plate and place sliced cucumbers and tomatoes around one edge. Drizzle everything with olive oil and season with freshly cracked pepper and flaky sea salt.
- Place fried egg on top and drizzle with chili crisp oil. Serve with toasted pita bread for scooping.
- Nutrition facts are an estimate and are calculated with 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup tomatoes, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 egg, and 1 large pita bread. How you actually put this spread together will change the estimates.
Keywords: whipped cottage cheese, blended cottage cheese