Let’s make the viral TikTok breakfast sandwich! It’s a hearty and delicious breakfast and I’m sharing my 3 best tips so you can get it right on the first try.
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm No Antibiotics Ever Turkey Sausage
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 small slices bread, buttered on one side
- 2 slice pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced
- Cook Jones Dairy Farm No Antibiotics Ever Turkey sausages until hot (in a hot skillet or microwave, according to package instructions) and slice lengthwise and set aside.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and whisk until uniform in color. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in a medium-sized nonstick skillet over medium low heat. When butter foams, pour eggs into skillet.
- Cook eggs until almost set, scraping down the edges with a spatula as it cooks. When almost set, add bread to eggs, butter side up. Let cook a bit longer to anchor the bread into eggs and then carefully flip everything over. (I found it helpful to use two spatulas.)
- Immediately fold over edges of egg onto the bread. Add cheese slices and then top one side with sliced sausages and sliced avocado.
- Cook until bread is golden brown and flip over slice of bread to the side with sausage and avocado.
- Cut in half and serve.
- I can’t find the original creator of this recipe, if you know it please share so I can credit them!