Shop at Trader Joe’s? This recipe for egg roll in a bowl is for you! Dinner comes together with just 3 TJ’s ingredients + 10 minutes.
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 16 oz. ground pork (80% lean)
- 2 9-oz. packages shredded coleslaw mix*
- 1/4 cup Goyza dipping sauce
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- Add pork to pan and break up with the back of a spatula. Cook until lightly browned, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add coleslaw mix to pan and 1/4 cup of goyza sauce. Toss to combine and cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage wilts, about 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste and serve with extra goyza sauce if desired.
- EXTRAS: sliced green onions, sesame seeds, hot sauce (chinese mustard or sriracha).
- COLESLAW: use 1 1/2-2 packages, depending on how big your pan is! It will wilt down quickly, and the more cabbage you add, the more you can stretch this meal.
- SERVE WITH: rice if desired.
Keywords: recipe for egg roll in a bowl, egg roll in a bowl recipe