SUPER EASY Trader Joe’s farro bowl recipe with roasted veggies and a kale pesto sauce. It’s nutritious, satisfying, and perfect for meal prep.
- 12 oz. cauliflower florets
- 16 oz. grape tomatoes
- 8.8 oz. farro
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup kale, cashew & basil pesto
- 2 Tbsp. water to thin out
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Ina foil-lined pan, toss cauliflower florets with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare farro according to package instructions.
- Mix together tahini, pesto, and water until smooth.
- Assemble bowls: top farro with vegetables and pesto dressing.
- EXTRAS: balsamic glaze, feta cheese, kalamata olives.
- FARRO: Farro is a great chewy whole grain, but you could also use quinoa or rice.
- DRESSING: swap water for fresh lemon juice in dressing for some extra zing.
Keywords: Trader Joe's farro, Trader Joe's kale pesto, farro bowl recipe, farro grain bowl