My EASY Trader Joe’s Curry recipe is here to make all of your weeknight dinner dreams come true! 4-ingredient Trader Joe’s meatballs are ready in 20 min!
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 20 oz. shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 20 oz. party meatballs
- 10 oz. Thai red curry sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 servings rice
- Combine meatballs, curry sauce, and water in a skillet over medium heat. Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer, and heat, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, until meatballs are hot.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage to pan and season with sea salt. Cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage has wilted and lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- While meatballs and cabbage are cooking, prepare rice according to package instructions.
- Serve curry meatballs with rice and cabbage.
TIP: Add water to curry jar and shake with cover to get all of the sauce out.
Keywords: trader joe's curry, trader joe's meatballs